Valken really knocked it out of the park with their first high end hopper. Priced at $129.95, it beats all of it’s competitors with it’s features. You can change it to a .50cal hopper with some simple part switching, or increase the ball capacity by adding and insert, all of which are provided in the box. They feeds consistently and quickly enough to keep up with almost any marker and the eye system provides fool-proof feeding. The large lid makes it easy to get the paint into the hopper without spilling and it’s durable construction puts it on par with Rotor.
- Simple one button ON/OFF operation
- Switch from .68 to .50 cal ARM in seconds 1/8 Turn
- Click in Capacity Extender [50+ .68cal paintballs (105+ .50cal paintballs)]
- Quick release shell with secondary lock – Tool less disassembly
- Pulsing motor is gentle on fragile paint
- Quick Switch lid
- Powered by 3 AA Batteries