The Rotor changed the hopper industry for the better. When it first came out 8ish years ago, it’s only competitor was the Halo, which the Rotor proceeded to blow out of the water. The simplicity, reliability, and durability of the Rotor has made it the go to hopper for new and experienced players alike. The LT-R is the original Rotor with a few differences to the externals to save on cost. They work flawlessly, feed faster than any other hopper, and can be taken apart and put back together within a minute. Using three Double A batteries, the LT-R easily has the longest battery life of any other hopper on the market. You can never go wrong with an LT-R. Simply, they just work, always.
- 200-ball capacity
- Powered by 3 AA Batteries
- Weight: 1.05lb
- Unparalleled feed rate
- Anti-Jam Trigger
- Quick Feed sold separately
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 40+ balls per second.
- Toolless disassembly; completely break down the Rotor without any tools.
- Sharkfin Jam Release Trigger effortlessly gets you back in the action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.
- Water-resistant coated board
- Adjustable torque feature allows the user to fine-tune torque settings manually with an allen wrench.
- Battery life of over 80,000+ ball shot count with only 3 AA batteries.
- Blackops feature enables you to turn the indicator LED off during those night or lowlight games.